Saturday, July 26, 2008

same. as. it. ever. was.

i love Natalie Portman. i'm not too sure as to why but ever since The Professional, which i'm pretty sure i was not suppose to watch anyway...i've had a crush. a crush to the point where if she were to see me on the street, stop me, and tell me thatt it was love at first sight.....it'd be over with whomever it is i was with. i mean that. this, is my girl crush and it's got me goin.

the other night thewife(my bff) and i watched the other boelyn....is it sister or girl?! and it was AMAZING i'm not one to love the overbearing-hoorible-out-to-get-you-out-of-the-way-to-just-get-my-way-characters but that's exactly who she was and i know the history behind the plot so that wasn't the suprise it was the fact that she was so convincing and just so friggin great. i loved it and more than that, i loved the commentary that wife and i add to EVERY film we watch together which has to be 90% of the fun for us.

most movies are funny because of this and they aren't suppose to be. meaning we make them funny even if it's a deep film....ah it's grand.

No comments: