Monday, August 25, 2008

all new latenight

the olympics are over. i no longer care about sports...untill the winter olympics begin. it sucks that this only occurs eveyr 4 years. ah well...the dew action sports qualifying rounds were on after men's volley ball.

i care about those kinnd of sports too, sommthing about a guy on a bike/board mmmmm


Ex is coming over Wed, before work......i don't want to talk...i mean that i want to answer the door,walk to my room, get back into bed, make out a bit, and nap...because this is what my life has consisted of for the past few weeks...minus all the kisses...sad right?!

i hate the damn night shift but i'm gonna adore my paycheck, and then myself after paying Thewife something extra for my overages, a bit off the loan, and a bit into my mac book pro fund...she's my suggamomma and got me my lil chocolate phone...that and i gotta get more supplies...i got a message abt designing for a friends band(it'd be soooooooooooo fab to have them use a design of mine because 1. they are a talented group....and 2. they're getting pretty big so the more people that see what i do the more will like it and it'll get bigger than i ever thought it'd be)...two other custom orders...so i needs paint and tees not to mention i've still got my bbf T's tee and thewife's tee both sitting around...and DB and Manny's to order!!!! and i want to start to sketch out new ideas and finda supplier for reasonably priced/good quality pullover and zip up hoodies and blank canvas totes for the fall stuff i'd like to get to the store.......

things are falling into place and it's scary and great all at the same time!


so, i'm busy with the line(D.mae) and i gotta call the store to see if anything else has sold yet!!! so if i need to take a trip to pearle thewife and i might spend most of the night at lickety split waiting for neeko to show up so wife can have her way with her as i.........idunno sit in the corner?!?!?!

No comments: