Monday, October 06, 2008

monday monday


sunday TheWife and I went to Fridays before going to see that movie with that guy, the gal he fancies, and that playlist of their's that I hear is infinite.........
we sat and watched the Eagles lose and the Phillies win...i don't follow sports unless they are of the Olympic nature but I watch because she loves it, and then explains things to me that i do not understand which is just a few things....
they had one of those touch screen jukeboxes filled with indie and techno treats...more so than the one at our fave Mako's on South St. in Philly, whhich was a bit o a suprise!!
the bartender was a sweetie and wife felt the need to write down my myspace url for him...i'm assuming she believes in technology enough to be able to master her blackberry in an hour after purchase but not enough to just give him my cell # ?! that or the fact that she knows me well enough that i make a better connection through written word rather than speaking to someone at any given time. i am weird man.
there was flirting,and fun times....as is the case whenever we are together and that's what I love about having such a friend.
after we went over to the theatre and watched said movie with a little buzz on and it was SOOOOO EFFING SHORT..it was as adorable and full o hijinks as I had expected...but too short and there wasn't enough mentioned about their connectionn via music which was a let down...i'll go see it again though...i am a sucker for cutsie movies.
news on theh art front: i'll have a few new post for highvoltagemagazine.com coming up and hhope to finnd more bands to bring to your attention....
as for the business: workin g on the ladies shirts which is all I have available right now...looking for inspiration every moment of everyday
<3

2 comments:

MANDERSON said...

I'm srsly dying to see this flick!
I haven't even seen in juno, but i just found out he played Gorge in Arrested Developement! haha!

Naimah said...

george michael...yes he was! gr8 show!! yeah in juno he basically played my ex...although he never "went live"...so cera's got that on him! ha

i can laugh abt it now but at the moment that whole situation was wrecked!!