Thursday, November 06, 2008

ehhhm


hai, i'm chris. i sing. sometimes asthough my voice may break if i sing too loudly and or emote a bit too much. so sometimes i do, for fun, and sometimes i don't, just to see if i can fool you. i was in france one time and sang in a crowded bar at a piano as some guy filmed me. that was fun. people seem to like my music and some confuse me with that sufjan guy.


hey, i'm sufjan. no one can pronounce my name, well some can. anywho i'm a singer songwriter and a quite guy. that shows in my music, it's delicate but my voice isn't unless it is and that tends to happen from time to time and i like it that way. i once wrote a song abt a girl who looked good in a dress, it makes girls smile. i've been told if you close your eyes while listening to my music i can sould like this chris garneau character.


2 comments:

MANDERSON said...

i love me some him
some him & him

Naimah said...

hahaha i know