Tuesday, November 18, 2008

meh

i'm all crampy and sick feeling..not fun and i have an ovewhelming craving for spring rolls, steamed broccoli, and chicken....so we know what dinner will be tonight!

i literally felt like i couldn't get out of bed this morning, and thought i should cancel my appointment and just be in bed all day with the radio on, and only get out of bed to get tension tea(which is AMAZING btw).

i've been putting off reviews of albums that are piling up and by piling i mean they're just sitting there...but i did start one yesterday and was waiting for the band to get some info to me....so when i get back in it'll get done.

ohhhhhhfff i feel horrible...but i am looking forward to my session being over, maybe finding a bookseller i can walk to, getting PAPER magazine, luch, and getting back home before the 41degree weather has it's way with me!



wish me luck.

No comments: