Wednesday, December 24, 2008

and so it goes

so, i'm stressed out. really, REALLY stressed out. i've let go of a friendship which wasn't serving me...but in turn i feel guilty just because i have to let go. if that makes any sense at all. i've spent most of my paycheck over the past few days to get my mom, annd family gifts for christmas. so i now have $5 in my wallet, and under 30 in my account which a little over 100 when i got paid.

so, i'd really like it if my business took of in the new year. i've got the visual side down...graphics (are being worked on), models (it's nice to have attractive friends), and a photographer (again talented friends are a plus). now it's up to me to build my inventory as the end of january gets closer. i say the end of january because that's when Rue closes.

on the job front...well... still looking, and i can use next week (of which 5 hrs will be spent at "work") to continue that search.


i am not pleased, but the assignment given at church said "let life happen"


and so.......

1 comment:

the only amaris said...

ah job hunting...i know all about that :/

good luck!!