Saturday, December 06, 2008

D.Mae SHOP NOW

my clothing line is called D.Mae.
i hand paint tees totes and hoodies.
i originally started doing these as gifts for friends, and people started to get interested in what i do.
now a few pieces are in a boutique called Rue Couture, you can find both my line and Rue on Myspace. Rue being in my top friends.
you can view my line at the link above.

if you’d like to place an order please message me: d.mae0515@gmail.com with the subject “place an order”
TEES


ladies: classic cut white ONLY: $35 + shipping



gents: V neck OR classic cut white ONLY:$35 + shipping


HOODIES

ladies: ZIP UP in grey or white ONLY: $ 55+ shipping



gents: PULL OVER in white or ash ONLY:$55 shipping



please keep in mind that the tees are painted on American Apparel tees, which run small.
gentlemen, if you are ordering in a ladies size to get a snug fit, you will need to go one or two sizes up from your normal size.



if the options provided for shirts or hoodies aren’t your style,and you’d like to buy your own. message me at the email provided above and we can work something out

2 comments:

the only amaris said...

i'm definitely stoked on ordering a shirt once i'm gainfully employed :) you rule!

Naimah said...

yay! and thank you! point folks in my direction via themyspace...i want to get my #s up and my name out there!