Monday, December 08, 2008

negativity misson?!

this past week was OK.

TheWife and I went to a movie mid week and that was a good time.

i overdrew my account paying for the drinks after, that was not good.

here, is where it blows up:

worked Saturday which wasn't bad at all, and then went to a (now former) friends birthday party.

the party was good for a while, until he and i were jokingly arguing and he called me a cunt. no one laughed.

he claims to have had deep feelings for me for a while, again i always thought the way to get the girl is to flatter her.....
not to humiliate her in a room of strangers, and say it with a smile too!

we stayed too long and he cornered me repeatedly trying to get me to change my mind about why i won't date him. i tried to tell him that bringing this up while either of us(he normallywaits until i have a drink in me) have had a drink is not OK! i guess he took that as his cue to continually put his hhands onn me evenn after i told him 1,000 times to stop.

the next night i went over to TheWife's and we watched In the Land of Women and one of the scenes ripped my heart out and i couldn't hold it in and started to cry uncontrollably.

anytime someone tried to ask me if i was OK I'd fall apart again, so i left the room for a while and just sat in her room, she came in later and wiped my face off and told me to let go.

so i did. i wrote him last night, and sent him a txt. he wrote back, no apology at all. just blaming his drinking, and saying he understands that i need time and that i can call him when I'm ready. wtf?!

5 comments:

the only amaris said...

man, that sucks. i hope that you feel better bb :(

Naimah said...

i just don't get how you can claim to care for someone so much, and then call them a name like that.

i just have to get my myspace rollin and get people interested so i can get on it....

i'm dissapointed more than anything....

seems like everything's goin to shit lately.

the only amaris said...

yeah, i agree. that's a supremely shitty for someone to say and you have every right to be upset.

ah i know the feeling, trust me.

MANDERSON said...

typical male species shit

Naimah said...

yup. so that friendship is over!

now, my mission is to work on my bidness.

well, save money...and then get on my biz.